There’s a lot to read, maybe you’d like the Printable Version
Terms & Conditions
- Copy will be printed as process CMYK colour, spot colours will be charged at a premium if available.
- Series rates apply to consecutive insertions and the publishers reserve the right to repeat a previous advertisement if no copy is received. If the advertiser cancels the balance of a contract, except in the circumstances in paragraph 9, all unearned series discount will be charged.
- Credit accounts must be settled within 30 DAYS following invoice date. The publishers reserve the right to suspend insertions if an account is overdue.
- A voucher copy will be sent to all advertisers.
- Commission to approved advertising agencies is 10%, display advertisements only.
- The publishers reserve the right to refuse, amend, withdraw or otherwise deal with all advertisements submitted to them at their absolute discretion and without explanation. All advertisements must comply with the British Code of Advertising Practice.
- The publishers will not be liable for any loss or damage, consequential or otherwise, occasioned by error, late publication or the failure of an advertisement to appear from any cause whatsoever.
- The advertiser will indemnify the publishers against any damage and/or expense, which the publishers may incur as a direct or indirect consequence of the advertisers announcement.
- The publishers reserve the right to increase the advertisement rates at any time or to amend the terms of the contract as regards space or frequency of insertion. In such event the advertiser has the option of cancelling the balance of the contract without surcharge.
- The publishers reserve the right to refuse, stop orders, cancellations or transfers unless they are received not less than 21 days before publication date.
- The publisher must receive cancellation or suspension of an insertion in writing at least 21 days prior to publication date.
- BOOKED SPACE. Advertisers failing to provide copy by the deadline will be liable to pay the full cost of the advertisement. In such event, if the publishers are able to re-sell the space, the advertiser shall be liable for any loss made by the publishers and the advertisers shall be charged accordingly.
- Complaints regarding reproduction of advertisements must be received in writing within one calendar month of publication date of the due issue in which an advertisement appears.
- Provided copy is received by the stipulated date, except in the case of repeat advertisements, the publishers will forward proofs where practicable of display advertisements only.
- The advertiser shall be responsible for the insurance of all film, artwork and other advertisement material delivered by them to the publishers and the publishers cannot accept liability for any loss or damage.
- The publishers reserve the right to destroy all film, artwork and other materials which have been in his (or his printers) custody for 16 months, provided always that the advertiser, or his agent, has not given instruction to the contrary. The publishers may exercise this right without giving further notice to the advertiser.
- All Advertisements due to appear in this magazine will only be accepted on the condition that the advertiser warrants that the advertisement does not in any way contravene any act of parliament or infringe the British Code of Advertising Practice.
- TITLE OF GOODS:
A) ADVERTISEMENTS – Copyright of the advertisements set in–house remain with the publisher until payments of all accounts are made in full. The advertiser may not use the advertisement for any purpose whatsoever until title has passed without prior written permission from the publishers.
B) MARKETING AND OTHER SERVICES – Title remains with the publishers until such time as accounts are paid in full. All title to goods, copyright, design, intellectual property or any other associated component remain with the publishers and the customer/advertiser is expressly forbidden to use any of them in any form without prior permission from the publishers until such time as title as passed.
- The publishers accept no liability for errors, omissions and late publication due to circumstances beyond their control.
- The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions.
- Please note all accounts beyond our credit terms will be passed to our debt collection agency. All accounts, without exception, will also be subject to a surcharge of 15% plus vat to cover our costs in recovery. These accounts will also be subject to any legal costs incurred in obtaining settlement.
Here at Lance Print and our publishing company Lance Publishing, we take your privacy very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account, and to provide the products and services you have requested from us. All information is secure and none of your personal information will be passed to any organisation or third party. For further information regarding our privacy policies please contact us on the contact details provided on the invoice.